ROKR 3D Wooden Puzzles Owl Clock Model Kits to Build for Adults and Teens Birthday Gift for Friends and Family
[Ship to Europe & America]
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.11 x 5.04|
About this item
- ROKR Owl Clock Model Kit is not only an artistic home decor after finished, it also tells time accurately with quatz movement.
- Building this ROKR 3D wooden puzzle kit is a rewarding and fun project for teens and adults to put together.
- This 3D clock model kit is a nice gift for craft or puzzle lovers and it will surprise your friends with its exquisite outlook. It is also a great choice for your dad on Father's Day.
- The 3D puzzle is easy to assemble with illustrated instructions. Glue or tools are not required, just prepare one 1.5v AA battery to make the clock work.
- This wood owl clock can also be used as a time meter which can be a reminder when cooking or playing a game.
This is not my first ROKR build, so I have some experience from my 2 other units. The laser cutting is crisp, precise and is easily removed without any destruction of small delicate parts. Construction is well thought out and easy to follow BUT, the instruction details for installation of the main gear are reversed and make it easy to install backwards. You will not know this until you install the film strip and realize the cogs for the gear are on the wrong side. Repair required some disassembly, but went smoothly. Better instructions or a video of that gear assembly is suggested. The provided bar code scanned videos did help, so keep them.
Took me a few more hours than four, but pieces well designed and everything needed was included. DO RECOMMEND watching the few assembly video's that are extremely easy to access to ensure that springs are inserted correctly, etc.
Obviously loved it and ready to try another 3-D puzzle kit.
Oh, and it keeps time (battery operated clock movement.)
I do puzzles a lot to help with work stress, puzzles help me shut off the work brain and focus on something else. This was my first and will not be my last mechanical 3D puzzle. Well packaged, good instructions, I messed up one gear but was able to pull it apart and fix it. One thing that would have been nice is instructions or suggestions on painting some of the pieces so they stand out, when putting it together it’s hard to determine what would
Make the most sense to paint. Have battery ready at hand so you do not need to pull a portion off to get a battery in later.